Go here! Do this!
1. TONIGHT! Panel Discussion: LaToya Ruby Frazier, Michael Wolf, Susan Bright “Contemporary Documentary Practices” at Parsons (The New School – Tishman Auditorium),12 street: 66 W 12 street, 7pm.
2. TOMORROW, head out to first Thursdays in DUMBO for what promises to be some great art!
3. Starting TOMORROW, Printed Matter presents the fifth annual NY Art Book Fair, November 5–7 at MoMA PS1, Long Island City, Queens.
5. Hiroshi Sugimoto has a show opening on November 6th at PACE which is sure to be amazing.
6. If you are in Chicago, head over to Golden Age to see Jon Rafman’s solo show, The Age Demanded.
7. John Lehr’s STET at Kate Werble Gallery promises to be a great show!
8. Submissions for the 10th Annual Joyce Elain Grant Photography Exhibition are now being accepted on-line at: JEGPhoto.slideroom.com until November 7, 2010.
9. If you are at or near RISD TOMORROW, check out, :-):-) REALIZING SOLUTIONS TO THE IMMATERIAL: an exhibition curated by Raphael Cohen and Bea Walling.
10. On a similar note, if you haven’t seen it already, please please please do not miss the FREE Show curated by Lauren Cornell at The New Museum. The Future is here!