Go here! Do this!
1. In an effort to help support the photographers who have been featured on Fraction Magazine, Fraction is offering you a chance to buy their specially selected prints!
2. Collect.give is giving away some very cool stuff! Get it while its hot!
3. Please consider buying a print to help injured photojournalist Joao Silva. “Silva, 44, a South African photographer on contract with The New York Times, stepped on a mine while accompanying American soldiers patrolling an area near the town of Arghandab in southern Afghanistan on October 23rd, 2010. Despite immediate help from medics, both his legs were lost below the knees.” (via photoshelter)
4. Check out A Shameless Longing, an exhibition of large-scale color photographs by American photographer, Josh Quigley at Michael Mazzeo Gallery. This is the artist’s first solo exhibition in New York City. The work will be on view from November 18 through December 23.
5. The Colorado Photographic Arts Center is pleased to announced its ANNUAL JURIED MEMBERS’ show. The best series will receive a solo show at the Edge Gallery Associates. DEADLINE for submission is Dec. 1, 5 pm.
6. NOW GO AND EAT SOME TURKEY AND GET OFF THE DAMN INTERNET