Go here! Do this!
1. Don’t miss Sam Falls‘ solo show, Everything Keeps Being Nothing at Higher Pictures,Opens this Saturday from 4-6pm.
2. Humble Arts is pleased to announce The Collector’s Guide to New Art Photography Vol. 2, a 216-page biennial sourcebook that highlights some of the most challenging and innovative new photographic work from 100 photographers internationally. Pre-order today!
4. Capricious Presents: Logical Operator featuring work by Dawn Light Blackman, Grant Willing and Andrew Laumann. Curated by Karen Codd & Sophie Mörner : Polaroids. Curated by Nina Ziefvert. Opening reception TOMORROW, February 4 · 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
5. Next Thursday, February 10th, from 8pm to 11pm, Hunter & Cook celebrates the launch of their 8th issue at Unlovable. Issue 08 features: Jeff Wall interview by Brad Phillips, Robert Bateman interview by Aaron Carpenter, Tyler Brett interview by Tony Romano, Ron Giii by Rosemary Heather and David Cordero by Emily Jones with projects by: Mark DeLong, Rebecca Belmore, Emily Vey Duke and Cooper Battersby, Kelly Mark, Joshua Jensen-Nagle and Matthew Shields.
7. If you are like me and missed the launch last week, don’t miss your chance to order one of Pierre Le Hors Firework Studies from Hassla! This book is beautiful!
8. The Camera Club of New York has once again invited Alice S. Zimet to teach So You Want to Collect Photography: Beginner Basics.
9. The SIP has published their general calls. “The SIP offers funding to writers, theorists, and researchers from various disciplines (be they academic faculty, independent scholars, graduate students, artists or research-oriented curators) doing research that will advance the methodologies, theories, and practices by which we can better comprehend the world of photography and the world perceived through photography.”
10. Artists Wanted : A Year in Review closes THIS FRIDAY! These are your final moments to register for a chance at your own featured exhibition at SCOPE – enter before its too late!