1. If you are in NY, check out the AdiCup where on Saturday, teams made up of New York creatives/football enthusiasts will be squaring off for the chance to compete with teams from Tokyo, Berlin and London at the finals in South Africa, which coincides with the World Cup.
2. Marina Abramović people. The days are numbered! *Note: Bjork smiled while all you other wimps wept!
3. Take a moment to reflect on the accomplishments of the The NYMPHOTO Collective. They are closing shop and shutting down their blog. (very, very sad but best of luck to you ladies!)
4. Get printing because The Exhibition Lab will host a portfolio review on June 27th and submissions are due June 12th.
5. This should be a good one: Out of The Box: Analogue Methods to Bridge the Digital Divide at the School of Visual Arts. Monday, 6 – 8pm.
6. Machotaildrop, A film by Corey Adams and Alex Craig premiers tonight at Tribeca Cinemas with showings at 7:00, 7:30, 9:00, 9:30.
7. I always say that all you need to be free in NYC is a five bucks a bike and a camera. I know you all have camera’s and likely a coule of bucks but if you need a bike or a tune up, go here. They are the best.
8. If allergies have got you home bound this weekend, spend some time pondering this.
10. If you find yourself here, GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN!!