TPP Ten! Our weekly roundup of links, events and such.
1. 50 Artists Photograph The Future
Curated by Dean Daderko
Opening: Saturday, May 8, 7-9 pm
764 Madison Avenue (between 65th/66th street)
New York, NY 10065
2. Parsons MFA Photography and Related Media Open Studios
Tonight, May 7th
Anna Ogier-Bloomer, Aubrey Hays, Bobby Davidson, Chang Kim, Chrissy Lush, Egemen Pekoz, Elisa Schwalm, Ho Chang, Jun Ahn, Khaula Jamil, Lisa Bleich, Mana Sakaguchi, Marie Vic, Meg Lyding, Niv Rosenberg, Patrick Taylor, Rachael Stollar, Rachel Bee Porter, Sally D, Sam Rivers
at Parsons (Sheila C. Johnson Design Center)
13 street: 66 Fifth avenue, floor 3, 6-8pm
3. American ReConstruction : a group exhibition of new photography
Featuring Matthew Albanese, Jowhara AlSaud, Jeremy Kost, Mark Lyon, Curtis Mann, and Cara Phillips.
Organized by Michael Hoeh.
at Winkleman Gallery
Opening Reception, Friday, May 7, 2010
27 street: 621 W 27 street, 6-8pm
4. Raphaele Shirley “Arctic Lights” at Dorfman Projects
Saturday, May 8th.
20 street: 529 W 20 street, floor 7, noon-6pm
5. Meme Generator!
6. Fraction Magazine has a new issue out.
7. so does Culturehall:
FACT, FICTION, FILM AND FANTASY
FEATURE ISSUE 43
curated by Tema Stauffer
8. Across the pond? Go to HOST Gallery to see Jane Hilton’s exhibition Dead Eagle Trail.
Friday May 21 2010
1-5 Honduras Street
London (the one in Europe)
9. New 01 Magazine! (everyone is thinking about cats this week.)